The National Commercial Bank
- National Commercial Bank is one of the first banks in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Alahli Bank is the biggest bank in the Arabia World; its capital is 15.000 million dollars, about 4.000 million dollars by the end of 2007.
- The bank's assests reached 208.717 million riyals, about 55.658 million dollars by the end of 2007.
- The banks's net profit 6.038 million riyals about 1.610 million dollars by the end of 2007.
- Shareholders' rights 28.181 million riyals about 7.515 million dollars by the end of 2007.
- The revenue percentage of the average of Shareholders' rights 23.1% by the end of 2007.
- The share profit is 4.01 riyals about 1.07 dollars by the end of 2007.
- The bank has awarded the hightest fiduciary classification "A" from Fitch Agency and A+ from Standard & Boards and all fo the them represent the highest bank classification in the Kingdom.
- The total branches of the bank are 266 branches by the end of fiscal year 2007. It offers Islamic banking services.
- The number of the bank's clients is 2 million clients by the end of fiscal year 2007.
- The bank has two international branches in Lebanon and Bahrain and theree international representative offices in London, Seoul and Singapore.
- The bank is the biggest manager of financial assets in the Arab region and it is also the first applicant of investment funds in the Kingdom.